Using the latest in hydraulic training aids our equipment is based on ‘genuine’ industrial products and applications, covering industrial level training requirements. All the components used in the system are industrial items that are widely used in various industries worldwide. Our training aids have been developed by trainers for trainers.
To provide candidates will a basic understanding of Hydraulics Systems.
- Understand basic theory and components of a hydraulic system
- Understand the configuration of components in different types of hydraulic applications
- Simple troubleshooting of hydraulic systems
- Routine maintenance of hydraulic systems.
- Recognise safety aspects of hydraulic systems
- Understand theory of pressure and flow
- Know how to store and handle hydraulic fluids
- Understand basic hydraulic circuit diagrams
- Build and test hydraulic systems with basic components
- Build systems for various applications
- Routine maintenance of hydraulic systems
The course uses a mixture of group exercises and input discussions to fully involve participants.