A practical one day course for process operators , production engineers and
managers who require skills to introduce a tried and tested approach to improve
performance throughout their company.
To equip delegates with the 5s tools and techniques for making continuous improvement a daily culture.
Delegates will gain an understanding of a well proven continuous improvement
process which can be implemented successfully in their company.
● Welcome and Introduction
● Aims and Objectives
● 5S Overview – Sort , Straighten , Shine , Standardize , Sustain
● Introducing 5S into the workplace
● Effective Problem Solving using the 5S tools
● Creating a Continuous Improvement Culture
● Case Study
● Delegate Action Plan
● Course Review and Assessment
This course will involve practical participation and role–play exercises.